Energy Team Challenge 2020:
Working towards a hydrogen society
- Is now the time of the fuel cell?
- How can we produce enough green hydrogen?
- Will passenger cars or only commercial vehicles be equipped with fuel cell powertrains?
- What are the opportunities and risks for new and established vehicle manufacturers (OEMs) & energy companies?
What to expect
- You will work 8-10 weeks on a case study in small groups to develop solutions for a current topic in the energy industry
- Exclusive strategy case study for students of RWTH Aachen University
- Acquire methods for the analytical processing of case studies
- Learn presentation techniques and experience intensive teamwork in small groups
- Gain contact to experts from the industry and the management consultancy FEV Consulting
As part of the evaluation (4 ECTS points), each group will prepare and deliver a presentation and a written analysis. Attendance is mandatory for the in-class sessions.
Applications for 2021 Energy Team Challenge on a new topic will be opened in March 2021.
For more Information: www.vka.rwth-aachen.de