Best of Two Worlds
FEV Consulting provides unique, client-oriented advisory services through the combination of years of experience in top management consulting and the technical expertise of the FEV Group. Our deep knowledge, of the automotive and aviation industries in particular, enables us to find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
At the Aachen location
Start as a Cost Engineer
FEV Consulting is looking for dedicated Cost Engineers. You will be working in a highly motivated and rapidly growing team on exciting and challenging tasks for our international clients, in particular from the automotive industry. As a Cost Engineers, you benefit from the interdisciplinary environment of the FEV Group, with a multitude of experts in various fields of a leading global engineering service provider.
- Cost analysis of conventional and in particular electrified drives
- Identification and evaluation of cost reduction potentials (alternative production processes and materials, re-design, exploitation of purchasing potentials) in close cooperation with interdisciplinary project teams
- Cost evaluations of technical concepts and solutions for Target costing in development projects
- Further development of existing methods and tools for Cost calculation and active know-how construction
- Documentation, presentation and discussion of results in the team and in front of customers
- Engineering or industrial engineering degree
- Experience in defining and evaluating manufacturing processes, processes, machine costs, tooling costs, etc. in production, production planning, toolmaking, development, purchasing or idea-based cost accounting. value analysis
- High commitment and willingness to take responsibility
- Self-employment (after training) in goal-oriented work in compliance with set appoinments
- Team player with social skills and very good communication skills
- High interest in innovations and future technologies
- Sound knowledge in dealing with Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of English and willingness to intercultural experiences
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.