Business Analyst (f/m/d)
The automotive industry is changing
The automotive industry is facing substantial changes. CASE summarizes the current topics connected, automated, shared and electrified mobility. They dominate current developments in the automotive and supplier industry. We, at FEV Consulting, provide for our customers a unique combination of extensive experience in top management consulting combined with deep technical know-how inside the FEV Group. Join our team during your academic education and find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
Be part of our team
You can shape the mobility of tomorrow together with our clients. We offer an exciting work environment, direct customer contact, an extensive network of industry experts and intensive personal coaching by your personal mentor (f/m/d) to support your personal development.
For our teams in Aachen, Cologne and Munich we are searching:
Student workers (Business Analysts - f/m/d)
10 to 19 hours per week
- Active support and personal responsibility for work packages in various customer projects
- Development of presentations and application-oriented solutions
- Conduct performance analysis and create result presentations
- Preparation and attendance of customer meetings
- Holding an excellent Bachelor’s degree in business administration & engineering, mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering, economics, business administration or a comparable degree
- Above average academic achievements
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Creativity and team spirit
- Initial experience in the automotive industry or consulting
- Professional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent English language skills in word and writing