International Internship Program
Bet on us and boost your career
We offer this international internship program to our students who have proven to be committed during a former internship or as a working student. As alternative solution, we also offer the international internship in combination with a local onboarding internship at one of our German offices to all applicants.
The program details described below refer to our long-established US international internship program. However, if you are interested in an international internship at our offices in Germany, Spain, or China, we are happy to find a solution together with you during the application process. If you already work with us, feel free to reach out to your mentor for the details.
Detailed information, exemplary for the US international internship
New applications will first work at our German offices for up to 3 months for on-boarding at FEV Consulting. After successfully completing a short probation period during the first month of on-boarding, the intern will be sent over to our office in the United States for 6 to 12 months. It is also possible to combine the international internship program with a Master Thesis.
The intern is assigned a personal mentor for the complete length of the program. The mentor will keep in close contact with the intern to provide guidance through the internship and beyond.
We offer the following package:
- Monthly salary of approximately 1,000 – 1,400 USD
- Accommodation for the time of the internship
- Access to a company car, usually shared between two interns
- Costs for 1-2 flights during the internship
- All costs for visa, travel documents and health insurance
- Company computer and local mobile phone
Selection process for external applicants:
Phase I: Within the first loop the HR department will screen your application and conduct an initial phone interview.
Phase II: Personal interview and two case studies. Feedback will be given within 2 weeks. Your on-boarding internship will start after this phase.
Phase III: During your probation period, you will be invited to a personal interview with the FEV Consulting management.
Your profile as international intern at FEV Consulting
- The FEV Consulting International Internship Program addresses high achievers completing their master studies in business administration & engineering, mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering, economics, business administration or a comparable degree
- The scholarship is aimed at master students demonstrating high performance within their studies and beyond
- To qualify for the program, the applicant should command exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills combined with an ability to contribute independently to efficient and well-structured project results
- Possessing broad general knowledge and an affinity for the automotive, aerospace, or energy industry are great advantages in the three-stage application process.
- Successfully applying for the FEV Consulting Scholarship Program requires relevant practical experience in the automotive, aerospace, or energy industry or similar experience abroad.