FEV Pole Position Program
The automotive industry is changing
The automotive industry is facing substantial changes. CASE summarizes the current topics connected, automated, shared and electrified mobility. They dominate current developments in the automotive and supplier industry. We as FEV Consulting provide for our customers a unique combination of extensive experience in top management consulting combined with deep technical know-how inside the FEV Group. Join our team during your academic education and find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
Be part of our team
You can shape the mobility of tomorrow together with our clients. We offer an exciting work environment, direct customer contact, an extensive network of industry experts and intensive personal coaching by your personal mentor to support your personal development.
For our teams in Aachen and Munich we are searching:
Student Trainee (Internship)
2 to 6 Months
Be a full-time member of one of our project teams and get a first-hand experience in management consulting. You will be working on your own sub-projects. You will develop individual solutions for our customer’s needs together with our consultants in your project team. This includes for example research, data analysis and processing of results to create customer presentations. You will also get the chance to actively participate in customer meetings.
- Outstanding academic achievements
- Academic studies in business administration & engineering, mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering, economics, business administration or a comparable degree
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Pronounced creativity and team spirit
- Initial experience in the automotive industry or consulting is a plus
- Professional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent English language skills in word and writing