Best of both worlds
FEV Consulting provides strategic and technological advisory services in the mobility sector. We combine our experience in top management consulting and the technical expertise of the FEV Group. Our comprehensive knowledge, especially within the automotive and aviation industries, enables us to find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
Be part of our Team
You want to gain programming experience, but you are still missing the right project? You always wanted to see how your code works in productive use? As a Student Worker (m/f/d) in Software Development you can develop and implement your own solutions in a flexible environment. For our consulting offices in Aachen, Cologne, Munich we are looking for
in Software Development (f/m/d)
10 to 19 hours per week
- Support the operative day-to-day business through conception and development of individual tools & solutions
- Support for the transition to cloud-based work
- Further development of FEV internal tools and solutions
- Participation in sharepoint administration and implementation
- Study of computer science, CES or a comparable course of studies
- Basic knowledge of software engineering, database systems and neural networks
- High interest in expanding one's own competence by familiarizing oneself with new APIs and code basesHigh motivation, commitment and engagement
- Excellent English language skills desirable
- First experience in the following topics desirable:
- Microsoft Development Stack (in particular: Visual Studio)
- Development in C++, C# or Java
- Web development in HTML/CSS/JS (e.g. Angular, Bootstrap, d3)
- MVC Draft Samples and frameworks (e.g. ASP.NET)
- Databases and ORM frameworks (e.g. SQL, Entity Framework)
- Development in Cloud frameworks (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- KI in general (e.g. Python, KI-Frameworks, KI-Cloudservices)
- VBA, Interop and MS-Office-Addins
- Version retention in Git
What we offer:
Implement your own solutions
Ideal conditions for practical experience during your studies while developing and implementing your own solutions in a flexible environment.
Develop your skills
Feedback is part of our culture. Your personal mentor will guide you in becoming the best of yourself.
Participate in our social and networking events to get to know your colleagues. Furthermore, we will keep you posted in our dedicated student call on our business activities and ongoing customer projects.
Experience the team
Our great team is our most important success factor. Become a part of it and help us in keeping the great spirit.