Student worker (F/M/D)
FEV Consulting – Best of Two Worlds
FEV Consulting provides unique, client-oriented advisory services through the combination of years of experience in top management consulting and the technical expertise of the FEV Group. Our deep knowledge, of the automotive and aviation industries in particular, enables us to find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
For our team in Aachen we are searching:
Student worker (m/f/d) Back Office
10 to 19 hours per week
- You support the back office in the accounting of travel expenses, document management and data maintenance.
- You support in the postal and goods reception as well as in the ordering processes.
- You are involved in the planning of trips
- You support the planning and implementation of events
- General and personnel administrative support and research activities
- You are studying business administration, communication sciences or a comparable subject
- Sound knowledge and experience in working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- Organisational talent, commitment and sense of responsibility
- Team spirit, resilience, enthusiasm, humour and social skills
We offer you an exciting working environment, ideal conditions for practical experience during your studies, application-oriented tasks and the opportunity to work independently as well as intensive support from a personal mentor.