Junior Analyst (m/f/d)
The automotive industry is changing
The automotive industry is facing substantial changes. CASE summarizes the current topics connected, automated, shared and electrified mobility. They dominate current developments in the automotive and supplier industry. We as FEV Consulting provide for our customers a unique combination of extensive experience in top management consulting combined with deep technical know-how inside the FEV Group. Join our team during your academic education and find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
Be part of our team
You can shape the mobility of tomorrow together with our clients. We offer an exciting work environment, direct customer contact, an extensive network of industry experts and intensive personal coaching by your personal mentor to support your personal development.
For our teams in Aachen and Munich we are searching:
Student assistant (Junior Analyst)
9 to 15 hours per week
- Active support in various customer projects
- Conduct performance analysis and create result presentations
- Self-reliant preparation of results for customer presentations
- Preparation of customer meetings
- Above average academic achievements
- Academic studies in business administration & engineering, mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering, economics, business administration or a comparable degree
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Pronounced creativity and team spirit
- Initial experience in industry or consulting is a plus
- Professional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent English language skills in word and writing