Student worker (F/M/D)
FEV Consulting – Best of Two Worlds
FEV Consulting provides unique, client-oriented advisory services through the combination of years of experience in top management consulting and the technical expertise of the FEV Group. Our deep knowledge, of the automotive and aviation industries in particular, enables us to find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
For our team in Aachen we are searching:
Student worker (m/f/d) Software Development
10 to 19 hours per week
You want to gain programming experience, but you are still missing the right project? You always wanted to see how your code works in productive use? As a Student Worker (m/f/d) in Software Development you have the opportunity to develop and implement your own solutions in a flexible environment.
- Support of the consultants in their operative day-to-day business through conception and development of individual tools & Solutions
- Support for the transition to cloud-based work
- Further development of FEV internal tools and solutions (office add-ins, etc.)
- Participation in sharepoint administration and implementation
- Study of computer science, CES or a comparable course of studies
- Basic knowledge of software engineering, database systems and neural networks
- High interest in expanding one's own competence by familiarizing oneself with new APIs and code bases
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Excellent English language skills desirable
- First experience in the following topics desirable:
- Microsoft Development Stack (in particular: Visual Studio)
- Development in C++, C# or Java
- Web development in HTML/CSS/JS (e.g. Angular, Bootstrap, d3)
- MVC Draft Samples and frameworks (e.g. ASP.NET)
- Databases and ORM frameworks (e.g. SQL, Entity Framework)
- Development in Cloud frameworks (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- KI in general (e.g. Python, KI-Frameworks, KI-Cloudservices)
- VBA, Interop and MS-Office-Addins
- Version retention in Git
We offer you an exciting working environment, ideal conditions for practical experience during your studies, application-oriented tasks and the opportunity to work independently as well as intensive support from a personal mentor.