The FEV Consulting Scholarship Program is characterized by an overall time frame of 6 (internship) or 12 month (internship + thesis project).
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
Program Length and Residence (6-12 month):
Phase I: The scholarship holder will spend up to 1 month at FEV Consulting in Aachen or Munich, Germany, for on-boarding and getting up to speed with the operation at FEV Consulting.
Phase II: For the subsequent 5-11 months the scholarship holder will relocate to the FEV Technology Center at Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA, and will be integrated in the local FEV Consulting team. Throughout phase II the student will actively support our US colleagues as an integral part of the team in consulting projects.
- The scholarship holder is assigned a personal mentor for the complete length of the program and beyond. In the case of being exposed to various problems during the program the scholarship holder can consult the personal mentor at any time.
- Monetary and Fringe Benefits:
- Phase I at FEV Aachen/Munich(Germany)
- Phase II at FEV Auburn Hills (USA)
- After successfully completing the program a FEV Consulting Scholarship certificate is granted to the scholarship holder and, furthermore, the student is admitted to the FEV Consulting Alumni network.
Please submit your complete application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A complete application includes the following documents:
- Cover letter / letter of motivation (1 page)
- Why should FEV Consulting decide to choose you?
- How do you expect the FEV Consulting Scholarship Program to boost your career?
- What do you see as the essential benefits of participating in the program?
- Complete curriculum vitae
- Current certification of examination
- Bachelor diploma certificate
- Letter of recommendation covering all relevant practical experiences and extracurricular engagements
- High school diploma
- Phase I: Within the first loop FEV Consulting will identify applicants meeting the requirements based on the handed in application documents. All applicants will notified whether they are selected for the next phase.
- Phase II: Successful applicants of phase I will be invited for a second round including a personal interview and two case studies. Within two weeks the applicants will be informed of whether they qualify for the last phase.
- Phase III: Successful applicants of phase II will be invited for a last personal interview with the FEV Consulting management. In the subsequent two weeks FEV Consulting will announce the new scholarship holders.
The FEV Consulting Scholarship Program addresses high achievers completing their master studies in Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration and Mechanical Engineering specializing in Energy Engineering (internal combustion engines).
The scholarship is aimed at master students with extraordinary performance within their studies and beyond.
In order to qualify for the program the applicant should command exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills combined with being able to contribute independently to efficient and well-structured project results.
Possessing broad general knowledge and an affinity for the automotive, aerospace, or energy industry is a great advantage in the three-stage application process.
Successfully applying for the FEV Consulting Scholarship Program requires relevant practical experience in the automotive, aerospace, or energy industry or similar experience abroad.
You want to apply at FEV Consulting? Send your application to email@example.com or get in touch with us at an exhibition.