Energy Team Challenge 2021:
Expansion of the charging infrastructure – drivers of electromobility
- What innovative charging solutions are available?
- Do commercial vehicles require different charging solutions than passenger cars?
- Is the trend of increasing charging power a substitute for larger batteries?
- What are the opportunities and risks for new and established vehicle manufacturers & energy companies?
What to expect
- You will work on a case study in small groups for 8-10 weeks and independently develop solutions for a current topic from the energy industry
- Exclusive strategy case study for students of RWTH Aachen University
- Methods for the analytical processing of case studies
- Learning of presentation techniques and intensive teamwork in small groups
- Contact to experts from the industry as well as the management consultancy FEV Consulting.
The exam (4 ECTS points) consists of a presentation in small groups.
Attendance at the online/presentation events is mandatory.
Application with curriculum vitae (CV) and a current transcript by 30.04.2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information: www.vka.rwth-aachen.de