Best of Two Worlds
FEV Consulting provides unique, client-oriented advisory services through the combination of years of experience in top management consulting and the technical expertise of the FEV Group. Our deep knowledge, of the automotive and aviation industries in particular, enables us to find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
Start as a
Senior Business Analyst / Consultant (F/M/D)
At the Aachen, Cologne, Munich, Bilbao or Auburn Hills location
FEV Consulting is looking for dedicated consultants (f/m/d). You will be working in a highly motivated and rapidly growing team on exciting and challenging tasks for our international clients, in particular from the automotive industry. As a consultant (f/m/d), you benefit from the interdisciplinary environment of the FEV Group, with a multitude of experts in various fields of a leading global engineering service provider.
- Support of projects as part of interdisciplinary consulting projects
- Autonomous processing of defined tasks
- Data analysis and assessment, as well as elaboration of management-compatible result presentations
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with consultants and technical specialists
- Optimization of processes and organization structures
- Analysis and optimization of corporate processes and product costs
- Preparation and support of workshops and presentations
- Early assumption of responsibility
- Support for the ongoing development of FEV Consulting Service Lines
- Engineering or industrial engineering degree
- Experience as a working student or intern with a management consulting or leading industrial company
- Initial professional experience in management consulting or in a leading industrial company desirable
- Strong dedication and assertiveness, with the desire to change things
- Sharp analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong sense of autonomy and target-oriented, deadline-compliant work methods
- Strong in creativity, teamwork, and communication skills
- Strong interest in innovation and forward-looking technologies
- Business fluency in English and intercultural experience
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Passion and enthusiasm for the automotive industry
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.