Student Assistant (F/M/D)
FEV Consulting – Best of Two Worlds
FEV Consulting provides unique, client-oriented advisory services through the combination of years of experience in top management consulting and the technical expertise of the FEV Group. Our deep knowledge, of the automotive and aviation industries in particular, enables us to find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
Be part of our team
You can shape the mobility of tomorrow together with our clients. We offer an exciting work environment, direct customer contact, an extensive network of industry experts and intensive personal coaching by your personal mentor (f/m/d) to support your personal development.
For our teams in Aachen and Munich we are searching:
Graphic Design - Student assistant (m/f/d)
10 to 19 hours per week
- Design support for the team in the projects
- Creation of print and digital media in compliance with corporate design guidelines
- Image management and structuring
- You have studied graphic or communication design for at least 3 semesters or have completed a GTA training course.
- Creative, committed and reliable
- Interest in technology and the automotive industry desirable
- Sound knowledge and experience in dealing with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Very good spoken and written English language skills
- Organisational and structuring talent
- Team spirit, resilience, enthusiasm, humour and social skills