Student Assistant (f/m/d)
FEV Consulting – Best of Two Worlds
FEV Consulting provides unique, client-oriented advisory services through the combination of years of experience in top management consulting and the technical expertise of the FEV Group. Our deep knowledge, of the automotive and aviation industries in particular, enables us to find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
Are you interested in future mobility and would like more people to be able to use electric cars? Then join us in developing the charging infrastructure of the future!
In order to leave a good first impression and to make you curious about your application, here are some useful tips.
Be part of our team
For our teams in Aachen an Cologne we are searching for a Student Assistant (m/f/d) for the topic:
Development of a future charging infrastructure for Electro Mobility
Student Assistant (m/f/d)
10 to 19 hours per week
- You do research on use cases and business models that show different ways to charge electric cars
- You present your results in word and script
- You advise automobile manufacturers, suppliers and charging infrastructure interest groups
- You drive innovative projects
- Study field: industrial, mechanical or electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- You are interested in future mobility strategies and have already gained experience in the field of electro mobility
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- High motivation and engagement
- Pronounced creativity and Team Spirit
- Excellent German and English language proficiency
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
Design the mobility of tomorrow together with our customers. We offer you an exciting working environment, direct customer contact, an extensive network of expertise, intensive support and personal further development supported by your personal mentor (f/m/d).